RE: Digest Number 1176

From: iris-talk@egroups.com [mailto:iris-talk@egroups.com]
Iris Bulletin sighting

Yesterday I received the July issue, I'm I the first or the last to receive
it.  Looks great as always and now to just find the time to sit down and
start to digest it.  Between fighting the weeds and trying to find time when
its not so darn hot to dig iris maybe I should just sit with a glass of
lemonade in the shade and start reading.  The fires here in Montana have not
let up in fact some of them blew up again yesterday helped by the winds we
had.  Our hearts go out to those affected and a huge thanks to those
firefighters that lay their lives on the line every day for us.  Guess there
is a large group from my home state of Alaska down here helping out.  Well
it looks like another 90 degree day again here in Western Montana  in Zone
4.   Caroline Hudnall

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.