OT-Garden Plaque

  While shopping with my daughter yesterday at Here Today Gone Tomorrow store
in Sun City I found a garden plaque I just had to share with you.
  First I believe in angels I see their work all around me all the time. So
when spied this plaque with a lovely graceful lady angel on it I had to stop
and check it out and after reading the quote on it, it simple had to go home
with me.

    We have not inherited
       the earth from
          our fathers
     We are borrowing it
        from our children

If we all could only live by this simple message.

Joyce
Zone 9 where we have had rain and expecting more. It is soooo nice

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/965752899/