CAT: Sutton's Green Thumber

	Above and beyond the call of duty describes the customer
service I got with the arrival of the Sutton order today.

	I had mentioned to Mike I was looking for something that was
not in their 2000 catalog.  He said they might have a piece.

	As an extra in addition to another extra, I got the unlisted plant
Mike and I talked about.  Now, that's service.  Thank you!  Oh, the
'extra extra' (remember Keith Keppel used to have 'extra extras'  in
his catalog  when you bought over X amount) shall forever remain a
deep, dark secret.  Only 'The Shadow knows!'

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA