Re: SPEC: I. virginica seed

jimgibbons@interpath.com writes:

<< Thanks a million, Anner. I see you are a serial-responder! >>

Mais oui. Blabbermouth, c'est moi, babe.

You see, I like seeds, and have made some efforts to get to know them.

<< I'd been following the posts regarding newbies, and was a bit nervous. I'm
 not new to gardening, just iris!  ;-).>

Oh rats! Please do pipe on up when the spirit moves you! People are kind
here. Strange in some respects----I mean, we are talking plant idolatry here,
plain and simple, and seed besottedness----- but we are nice folks. Trust me.

Anner, in Virginia
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com