Re: COMP:Lost Messages

>I am failing to get at least one message a day.  I read something that
>doesn't make sense because it refers to a post I've not seen.  I go to the
>archives and there it is.  Usually.  Mike's notice of R.S's passing was the
>one today.
>I'm not getting these late--I'm not getting them at all.  I believe it's
>getting worse.  Is anyone else experiencing this to this degree?
>Betty in Bowling Green KY zone 6 .

I'm missing the above mentioned post too Betty. I haven't been checking the
archives, just counting my blessings each morning that there are not so many
e-mails to read, but I am beginning to think I am missing a few, because of
threads not making any sense.

So very sorry to hear of Robert Schreiner's passing on. What wonderful work
he has done in his lifetime.

Cheers, Jan