Re: SPEC: I. virginica seed, and Spec-X

> You see, I like seeds, and have made some efforts to get to know them.

> --I mean, we are talking plant
> idolatry here, plain and simple, and seed besottedness---
> Anner, in Virginia
> ChatOWhitehall@aol.com

	Anner, you should see the seeds I shelled from the pods of
LITTLE CAILLET x BLACK WIDOW.  They look like miniature
filberts.  They have no corks, so they show no LA influence. Guess
the mama plant decides what seeds will look like.  I have never
seen iris seeds that look like these.

     I know you would adore these little things and they would
sprout instantly for you!  Will your directions work for these?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA