Re: COMP:Lost Messages

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:

> I checked and it looks like I received everything the Archives received, for
> what that is worth. I have, however, gotten two copies of a few lately.
>
> Anner, in Virginia
> ChatOWhitehall@aol.com

I think I have missed a message or two over occasionally the years.
Unfortunaltely there are lots of places along the line where messages
can get lost. It is difficult to figure it all out because of all the
bounces a message will take enroute.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: