Re: COMP:Lost Messages

In a message dated 8/9/2000 6:41:50 PM Central Daylight Time, tmilchh@aol.com

<< Sometimes when I answer questions from this group, it doesn't get on my
 e-mail. Also, I have noticed that sometimes I don't get the original
 only the RE: messages. >>

Annette, at least it isn't just MY problem.  Sorry that it's happening to
others too, but at least I'm not going crazy!

Betty in Bowling Green KY zone 6 where it's really to hot and humid to dig