Well,  it seems early, but the crickets are at it again.  They're eating
rhizomes in the ground and those lying on the ground where I've dug and
cleaned them.  I just spent a lot of time in the archives looking for

Are there any traps?  Anything similar to beer for slugs?  I don't like
chemicals.  I might try comet, but it would be difficult to apply to some.
Did I give up on the archives too quick?  Read through most.

Betty in zone 6 (BG KY)