Re: COMP:Lost Messages

>I think I have missed a message or two over occasionally the years.
>Unfortunaltely there are lots of places along the line where messages
>can get lost. It is difficult to figure it all out because of all the
>bounces a message will take enroute.
>John

Most of the mail I have received this morning has been in relation to lost
messages, and 50% of that from another egroups list. This has also
apparently been a problem of late, on other lists.
I would suggest that the problem is an egroups problem, and needs to be
brought to their attention.
I eventually received the mail re Robert Schreiner, a day late. I have also
sent mail to lists recently, and had it go missing in cyberspace. The
address can't be wrong, because I just reply to the iris-talk address.
Cheers, Jan