Re: CULT:Cruckets

> Well,  it seems early, but the crickets are at it again.  They're eating
> rhizomes in the ground and those lying on the ground where I've dug and
> cleaned them.  I just spent a lot of time in the archives looking for
> solutions.
>
> Are there any traps?  Anything similar to beer for slugs?  I don't like
> chemicals.  I might try comet, but it would be difficult to apply to
some.
> Did I give up on the archives too quick?  Read through most.
>
> Betty in zone 6 (BG KY)

Make your own traps bury 3 lb. coffee cans or some other straight  sided
can with the top at ground level.  Place some bread and a slice of apple or
potato in the bottom. They will go after the food and can not get back out.

This how I use to get them for fishing.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio