Re: critter ?

Try putting a couple of windmills, in the iris area.  They chase off all
kinds of burrowing critters.  They don't like the vibration that travels
through the metal rod as it disorients them.  The only drawback is you need
wind.  They work wonderfully for me and I don't fear other pleasantor
critterrs will be harmed by bait.