AIS: Bulletin Sightings

	July Bulletin arrived in Quincy, WA yesterday -- August 8.  Have only
leafed through it briefly.  It's hot here, but we're trying to dig
orders and shape up these weedy Iris beds.  Daughter is visiting from
Texas and really digging in and getting ruthless with overgrown shrubs &
evergreens.  I drag my feet about eliminating some of it, but am quite
pleased when it's over & done. I'm sure it will be so much better when
it's finished.
		Lorraine Miller