Re: CULT: crickets

Dennis,  let's see if I've got this right--I put out water to entice the
frogs, toads, and birds?  Then I hope part of the birds are martins to
the mosquitoes that hatch in the water?  What if the snakes come and catch
frogs and toads before they catch the crickets?  What to do?  What to do?!!

You need a cat, Betty, to catch the snakes, that eat the frogs that eat the
crickets, that eat the irises that grow in the garden that Betty built.  If
the cat starts digging in your iris patch, I suggest a substantial sized
dog, to keep the cat out of the garden. If the dog gives you any

:-) Jan

I just had this message (correctly addressed) bounced back to me from the
list. Whatever is going on?