Re: CULT: Crickets

> From: Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com>
> You need a cat, Betty, to catch the snakes, that eat the frogs that eat
the
> crickets, that eat the irises that grow in the garden that Betty built.

Cats around here like to stalk, capture and munch the locusts and
grasshoppers once they get big enough to notice. We don't seem to have many
true crickets, but I expect they would be equally acceptable as feline
appetizers.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/965913529/