SPEC: Dieties robinsoniana

I seem to have a variegated seedling of Dieties robinsoniana.  Can any one
give me some cultural tips so I don't loose this jewel?

--
Rodney Barton
rbarton@hsc.unt.edu

North Central Texas USA
AIS, SIGNA, SLI and SPCNI
USDA Zone 7/8
AHS heat zone 8
Annual rainfall 32 in.
Mean annual temp 65 deg.
Mean length of frost free period 230 days

North American Native Iris web site:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/0/_/486170/_/965914695/