HYB: Glaciata

Hi all,
I have been lucky enough to have germinate 8 seeds out of 10 from a pod from
the cross GODDESS X ALPINE REGION

AR is a Barry Blyth TB from plicata breeding, but showing no plicata
markings. The standards are lemon yellow, and the falls pale creamy white.
GODDESS is a Keppel, apricot pink glaciata.

Anyone care to predict what might come of this cross, providing my seedlings
survive? I'm wondering what would be the chances of a bloom with apricot
pink standards, and cream/white falls.

Jan Clark, in Australia, with lots of last years seedlings looking like
blooming over the next few weeks, and already getting excited about next
springs seedling bloom.