OT: snail mail

Steve wrote:
>Put about as much faith in e-mail as you do in snail mail (never
>fear--the junk will always be delivered <g>).

Oh! Sorry, but this is way, way off topic, and I should have read ALL your
letter in the first place.
I have no faith whatsoever in snail mail. Our locked box is situated
directly under the box of persons who share my surname (Clark), and directly
above the box of people who share Geoff's surname (Sparks).
Our mail goes astray ALL the time. Some just never arrives! There is
probably a billion to one chance of this situation arising, and changing our
box number would only make matters worse.
Cheers, jan