TB: I. germanica?

Hi all,
The little iris in the local Bot. gardens has been flowering non stop for
the last 3 months. It is tall growing, with a small flower about the size
and form of my I. germanica. The flower is a rich purple with no haft
markings, almost as dark as SABLE NIGHT (photo on the HIPS page)
The beards are pure white, and faily thin, but set the flower of
beautifully.
Any photo's on the web anywhere that I can look at to compare this too?
Cheers, Jan Clark