Re: COMP:Lost Messages

In a message dated 8/10/2000 11:39:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
wstone@volcano.net writes:

<< what amazes me is to read the mail and get the answers to a
 question that somehow appears in the middle of about 20 replies. >>

This has happened to me, but lately I am receiving answers to questions I
never saw.  I go to the archives if I have time, still frustrating.  Irises
are much more fun than chasing lost messages.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA(The heat and humidity capital of the world) zone