OT : Apolgies and "Why I Lurk"

Howdy All,

I hope no-one minds me contributing to old conversations on the list.  I
realise that some of the responses I'm making tonight (and over hte next
couple of days) are (and will be) to topics over the last month.  I'm sorry
if this disturbs any of you, but I'd like to at least explain.

Due to lack of time I don't get on to this email ID to check it.  I also
subscribe to a number of lists, using different IDs for each.  I get this
list is digest form, but sometimes I can get a bit behind.  I've also been
sick for a number of months and I'm REALLY behind.  Now, in the past I've
usually deleted the old Archive emails and started afresh, but I'm missing
my irises and iris friends because I've been ill.

I'm going to go through the old archive emails from the last month and
contribute where I feel I can.  I am sorry to disturb people and I hope they
can all bear it for now.  Part of this email is also to explain why I
lurk........ Purely time constraints.  However, this time I don't want to
miss out on all these discussion so I'm taking the time to catch up on them
all.  Again, I'm sorry if it bothers anyone (Have I said that enough
times.... No flames please.  It's happened before and I REALLY don't want it
to happen again)

Anyhow, it's nice to be back and sort of in contact with my iris friends.
My irises have suffered greatly in the last while (see my previous email)
but thankfully not ALL of them were lifted.  About a quarter are still in
hte ground and happily chugging along.

Thanks for listening peoples.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia