Re: CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"

In a message dated 8/10/00 11:41:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stevesz@erols.com writes:

<<  Next time I go down to my sister's just outside of Richmond, I could
 probably lug down some clay for you.  That's all we got up here in my area
 of northern VA. <g> >>

Sounds good. You are very kind. I'm trying to dig this weekend but if I can't
get this bed right this time I might take you up on that in a couple of
years. There is clay here, too, of course, it is just a case of finding
someone who would not mind one digging holes all over their place.

Much obliged.

Anner, in Virginia
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/966004534/