Re: CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"

In a message dated 8/11/00 6:18:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca writes:

<<  Anner how about trying to speak with one of the local construction
 companies to see if they have been digging clay. Clay makes good soil
 when it's mixed correctly with organic material. Need small lumps of it
 in your soil mixture.>>

I've been keeping an eye out for likely construction sites. I had been
watching one pile of fair-to-middling clay at a site but I never could catch
up with the Big Cheese to mooch some and next time I looked they had run
roadgrading equipment all over the place. I think you'd need plastique to
loosen it now.

Thank you so much, Diana.

Anner, in Virginia
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com