Re: Animal Droppings

Rabbit droppings work great for the irises and daylillies.

I put in a full layer of pellets onto the ground then mixed them into
the ground as I dug and planted the irises. This was done in my front
yard under the tree.

For those of you who came over to my house during the convention this
year, you got to see how well this worked for me.

Occasionally, I also go around the established beds and throw pellets
out between the clumps. This I did in the back yard. Again you were able
to see the results. I had no burning, weeds, or any other problems with
these methods.

Go for it!!
Diana Winship
Dallas, Texas