OT: List Traffic - temporary Bye

  • To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  • Subject: OT: List Traffic - temporary Bye
  • From: virginia prins <inanda@telus.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 17:56:43 -0700

>            From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>
>            From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>
>            From: storylade@aol.com
>            From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
>            From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>       7. Re: CULT: Crickets
>            From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
>       8. Re: OT: Club Chatroom
>            From: RYFigge@aol.com
>       9. SPEC: Dieties robinsoniana
>            From: Rodney Barton <rbarton@hscgw1.hsc.unt.edu>
>      10. OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye
>            From: Catherine Fulmer <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>
>      11. Re: OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye
>            From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
>      12. HIST: Dykes Medals?
>            From: patsiris@aol.com
>      13. Re: OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>      14. HYB: Glaciata
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>      15. REF: Australian Gardening Magazines
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>      16. Re: OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye
>            From: wmoores@watervalley.net
>      17. Re: OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye
>            From: "Starlord" <starlord@qnet.com>
>      18. RE: COMP:Lost Messages
>            From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>
>      19. CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"
>            From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
>      20. Re: CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"
>            From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
>      21. Re: TRADE: Debby Rairdon, Snow Flurry & Winterberry Gardens
>            From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
>      22. RE: COMP:Lost Messages
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>      23. OT: snail mail
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>      24. RE: CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"
>            From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>
>      25. Re: CULT: Heavying Up Too Light "Soil"
>            From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

> Message: 1
>    Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 23:53:38 -0700
>    From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>
> Subject: AIS: Bulletin Sightings
>
> Hi:
>         July Bulletin arrived in Quincy, WA yesterday -- August 8.  Have only
> leafed through it briefly.  It's hot here, but we're trying to dig
> orders and shape up these weedy Iris beds.  Daughter is visiting from
> Texas and really digging in and getting ruthless with overgrown shrubs &
> evergreens.  I drag my feet about eliminating some of it, but am quite
> pleased when it's over & done. I'm sure it will be so much better when
> it's finished.
>                 Lorraine Miller

> Message: 2
>    Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:00:12 -0500
>    From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>
> Subject: Re: CULT:Crickets
>
> gartersnakes do eat toads but rough & smooth green snakes eat crickets.
> ?  What if the snakes come and catch my
> > frogs and toads before they catch the crickets?  What to do?  What to
> do?!!

> [...]

Leave it alone. If it was iris only discussion, where would you have
found how to cook salmon in a dishwasher?

Go to very early archives for this one.

Grinning Ginny who Braaied salmon for dinner tonight and transplanted 18
large clumps of sibs from the  (snip - sob) sold community garden to a
neighbour's garden.

http://click.egroups.com/1/8014/0/_/486170/_/966142377/