   I was to Friendship Gardens (Joan Roberts) in
Gettysburg, PA (Zone 6) yesterday, and there were two bloom
stalks on DURHAM DREAM, which is Lloyd Zurbrigg's 2000
introduction that Joan introduced. This was not listed as a
rebloomer - apparently this is the first time it has
   DD is violet with yellow hafts, and short violet horns.
A reblooming spaceager!!!
   Does anyone know of any other reblooming space agers? I
think THORNBIRD and ROCK STAR have been reported to rebloom
in Zone 8 or 9, but I can't think of any that have
rebloomed this far north.

Vince Lewonski
Secane, Pennsylvania, USA Zone 6b
"I want to be Bob Dylan; Mr. Jones wishes he were someone just a little more funky..."

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!