Re: CULT: REB: SUMMER WHITEWINGS & JULY SUNSHINE (?)

 Rosalie, I remember your saying
> you had always liked SUMMER WHITEWINGS, so I know these weren't
> scorned by everybody.  & Walter Moores tells me they bloomed in Texas
> in summer heat and drought, tho didn't make pretty children.
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

GPB's things had built in alarm clocks that told them to rebloom in
July no matter what the conditions or where they were planted.  In
Texas, July was too hot.  I don't really remember taking the shovel
to any, except maybe SUMMER GREEN SHADOWS. Most of the
GPB's worked themselves to death by trying to bloom in the heat,
and when they made no increase, they just bloomed out. +++

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/0/_/486170/_/966181419/