Re: REF: Australian Gardening Magazines

I am new to many things, including love of irises.  How do I find out about
iris catagloues, Magazines etc. in the states.  Your an experienced iris
grower, hopefully a patient one.  Have spent time at the library with little
results, (maybe due to the fact that I live in a rural area with a small
library).  Am in desparate need of catalogues with color pictures, and any
beginner book you can suggest.  Remember I am not a horticulturist, just an
old farm woman that loves irises and has five acres she wants to fill with