Hi REB SA fans,

I ordered a few REB SAs along with many other SAs this year to see if
any of them like it here in zone 5.  If  they last the winter , I'll
breed them with my best rebloomers , this is yet to be determined .

Hear are some of the ones that I bought , the information here is from
the Winterberry catalogue.

TIME TRAVELER (Pingar 1993 )is listed as a zone 4 rebloomer
GOOG FAIRY (Byers 1989 ) Zone 5 REB
GILDED (Byers 1989) Zone 5 REB
GLADYS AUSTIN (Osbourne 1985) zone 8 REB
HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN (Byers 1985) zone 9 REB
REINCARNATION (Byers 1989) zone 7 REB
ROCK STAR (Byers 91) zone ?
TRICK OR TREAT (Osbourne 1984) zone 6
TRUMPET CONECRTO (Zurbrigg 1981 ) zone 8
MESMERIZER (Byers 1991 ) zone 7

Chris Darlington
Blainville( but hopefully not much longer ) Quebec