Re: Digest Number 1181

Howdy again everyone,

Now, either I really irritated someone with my "I'm going to catch up on
these old digests" or something is going wrong with the mailing out of the

No 1181 is the last digest I got....... nothing since them.  This was the
11th August and nothing since...... until 5 minutes ago when today's digest
showed up (1185) and let me know that I've missed 1182, 1183 and 1184.  I
don't know where they ones went.

If someone still has these three could they please send them to me?
Otherwise, could someone please tell me how to check and find these digest
in the archives.

Thanks in advance.....

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia