Re: AIS: bulletin note about TBIS

In a message dated 8/14/2000 6:24:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< If you don't feel comfortable sharing your two cents on the subject
 onlist, >>

Linda,

I, for one, would like to hear a CIVIL discussion of the pros and cons on the
list.  But, I'm not up for mud slinging, back biting, and/or finger pointing.
 If I want that, I can tune in to the political debates.  Such behavior tires
me and creates a total sense of apathy within me.  I can enjoy irises without
personal involvement with either organization, but I do enjoy both.

A lot can be said on this subject!! ???

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA(The heat and humidity capital of the world) zone
6

Bad Credit History? No Credit? Magna Plus Visa Will Give
You A Chance To Establish Or Re-Establish Your Credit.
Easy Approval  No Up-Front Deposit  No Credit Turndowns
http://click.egroups.com/1/8339/0/_/486170/_/966254880/