RE: CULT: TB: REB: anybody growing Garden Club Deligh t?

We bought it last year.  It's unlikely to rebloom this year as it's been
attacked by borer.  Sandy even found borer eggs on it.

It didn't bloom this year either, but not many TBs did with all the rain and
cloud cover this spring.
Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (zone 4) where Sandy is still planting irises