Re: IRIS WORM

I have done absolutely everything and still get borer in about 50% of
rhizomes. The fans make a recoery about now when new growth has started in
the increases but still loose many. I dig and squish the borer.  Am going to
buy a butterfly net and capture the moth form this week.  He is in three
stages here in Massachusetts right now as the larvae ugh, pupae shiny rusty
golden brown and as moth.
I applied Cygon in the spring but it does not seem to work and I wonder about
how lethal it is for the person applying it because man does it smell bad.
I have planted onions and garlic and chanted with no avail.  I clean up all
            debris in garden but there are still woood chips to lay eggs on,
on my garden paths.
I put down diazinon and also grubex which has killed everything in hte ground
but the bad boy. We need help with    the borer control from some where.
Doreen F. McCabe

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8011/0/_/486170/_/966267036/