Re: AIS: HIST: TBIS & annual meetings

linda Mann wrote:
> Another thought occurs to me - why did AIS 'allow' a HIPS convention
> separate from the annual AIS meeting?  Most of those irises were also
> TBs.
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Linda - Maybe some people do not understand that the TBIS is not a part
of AIS as of today.  I's seem that certain people in the AIS exective
positions thank that certain rules do not apply to other society but do
apply to the TBIS.  Until this question is handle in the correct manner
(where all the childern are treated the same) the TBIS will never become
a part of AIS.  This is my thoughts on this subject.

Ray Keisling; Active member of both AIS and TBIS.
Liberty, MO USA