Re: OT: List Traffic - Temporary Bye

Interestng comments.  I am also a research based senior scientist.  However,
my supplied email address is for my home computer, not the company system at
work.  By the area code on Catherine's memo, she is situated near where my
mother lives in central (Mom's on the western part of the central part of the
state) New Jersey, whereas I'm northeastern NJ.             Donna

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/966292959/