Lengthy discussions between AIS and TBIS have not produced the desired results.

AIS has countered TBIS's request to become a COOPERATIVE SOCIETY with an invitation for TBIS to become a SECTION instead, with a couple of requirements.

At this point, I would like to see TBIS put this to a vote of its members.  I am a member of both and would like to see TBIS be a part of AIS somehow, but so far I have not had a say in the matter.  I think the officers/directors of TBIS should ask its membership what they want to do as a WHOLE and then go with it.

There is no need for anyone to get bent out of shape if the membership majority can decide the future direction in this matter.

Patrick Orr
putting my 2 cents in.

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at: