Re: CULT: TB: REB: Garden Club Delight

Linda,Don't know how to answer that question about putting it in a
sympathizing-water place because all my rebloomers are planted with soaker
hoses and i give them all extra water if God doesn't do it for me -- also
extra fertilizer   - after all, if they do something extra, they need extra
TLC care!  My soaker hoses have not been used so far this year becuse God has
been  over-zealous with His own sprinkling system.  Rosalie nr Baltimore USA
wet zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/966362897/