RE: OT Lawn vs Iris

I guess I'll be the one to speak up on behalf of lawns. I have a huge lawn to care for, but I enjoy the large open area of green. It kinda reminds me of a pretty park. But I should also add, I have plenty of room for a large grassy area & all the iris I can manage ( 600+). Ridding around on a mower is much easier than bending over pulling weeds !!
Judy Eckhoff
Haven,(rural America) Kansas