ADMIN: AIS & TBIS

To start with, I want to say I have no criticism about anything posted
to date about the AIS/TBIS controversy. I am not intending to pick on anyone.

The subject matter does evoke some strong feelings on each side of the
issue, and I want to ask any of you that post on that subject to be
careful to not let the emotion of the moment get the better of you when
expressing your opinions.

No flames please.

Thx

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/iris-photos

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6349/0/_/486170/_/966398163/