Re: Re: TBIS

In a message dated 8/15/2000 10:52:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
dwiris@aol.com writes:

<<  I just couldn't keep quiet any longer.
 Dorothy Willott >>

Talkers and Lurkers,

I know everyone has their idea of  right and wrong on this subject. The last
time this came up, I got upset over the hostile attitude and what I preceived
as bickering. I asked, at that time, that members quit fighting.  I hope that
was not precieved as 'flaming'.

Martha and Dorothy,

Thanks for sharing.  Even though I am a charter member, I was going to
college (38 year degree program) and ill when TBIS was founded. I missed or
can't remember much of what was said back then.  I appreciate being filled in
AND hearing differing opinions on the subject.  I'm sure each side has valid

It seems a pity there has to be 'sides' on this since we all love irises, as
evidenced on this list.

Why was TBIS formed? I would like to hear more on the subject.  I'm sure all
the new members would like to be informed.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA(The heat and humidity capital of the world) zone