From: Bill Shear

I do understand the concern over the costs of AIS
conventions.  But that is
a problem that I think could rather easily be
addressed--after all, if TBIS
can have a convention "on the cheap" then why
cannot costs of AIS
conventions be reduced?

This is a very good question.  TBIS appears to
fill a need for a reasonably priced opportunity
for those people who are not as well off
financially to view many of the plants they love
at an affordable price.  We shared a meal with
someone who had flown across the US to the TBIS
meeting because they could afford it but couldn't
afford to fly to Dallas for the AIS Convention due
to the cost of the hotel and registration.

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!