In a message dated 8/16/00 10:07:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mbrown@pldi.net

<< To have a
 National AIS Convention of only TBs every year is
 very unfair.  As a National Convention it should
 be rotated and scheduled to cover all the sections
 not just TBs.  By doing so AIS would more fully
 meet the committment they profess to have----that
 of promoting all iris not just TBs. >>

      This is how I feel about the issue.  Also, I think that doing this
would make the AIS stronger as a Society.  In the process, there is nothing
wrong with having a TB Section being in the rotation...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.