Re: Re: TBIS

truely
inexpensive hotel or motel here in the Dallas area that has the number and
size meeting rooms or banquet hall to accomodate between 500 and 600 people.
There are usually less expensive accomodations near by, and one can forego
the banquets.   These were at cost here.   When I went to Portland, we drove
our RV, stayed in a park on an island in the river, and I took a bus to the
convention.  So, I
know this works.
                                                          Pat in Dallas

Old school buds here: