Merit insecticide

I apologize for passing on so little info on the merit as source appears
to be a problem.  It is supposed to be effective for 90 days(?)
It is made by Bayer (1-800-842-8020).

I put merit down between Apr 1 and 15 when soil temperature reaches 50.
I also put it down mid June to catch late hatching.

It is a systemic insecticide and is taken into the plants. I drop the
merit around the rhizomes being careful to not cover the rhizome.  In
no reference to that on the package. However it is marked Merit 0.5 G.

What I have is intended for lawn and landscape plantings and is designed
to gel so that it will not run down a slope. This why I am careful about
the rhizome.  It must be watered in with 24 hours to be effective.

I have sources for Northern Virginia; email me separately.

Al Bullock
Zone 7
b0325@erols.com

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8015/0/_/486170/_/966454825/