Can anyone help?

<< My brother in law sent me one leaf of his tall bearded iris.  It looks
like
 rust along one side and has darker rust spots.  Does anyone know what this
 is?  What can be done?

 Thanks! >>

Need A Credit Card? 0% Interest-Up To $7500 Credit Limit-Everyone Approved
http://click.egroups.com/1/8403/0/_/486170/_/966465315/