AD:Red Iris

I really don't know what the subject line on this one should be.  Sorry.
Thought I would mention to all that the red iris featured on the front cover
of the new Bulletin is on the lily auction.  The iris is scheduled for
release 2002 and 1 rhizome is being auctioned off now.  If I remember right,
the person that gets the iris also gets to name it.

Here's the url

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA(The heat and humidity capital of the world) zone

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.