RE: AIS BULLETIN Sightings

Hi, Talkers............We received our bulletin today.  I have already voted the symposium.  Ernie's voting now.  Here in South Central Illinois, we are digging iris in the extreme August temps to take to our Region 9 Fall meeting at Springfield, IL this weekend where our friend, Nancy Pocklington will be installed as our new RVP.
NORTHERN FLAME is the only thing we have reblooming....Not enough for a separate rebloom report..   We're Zone 6a   Ann Henson

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8013/0/_/486170/_/966544917/