From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
To: <iris-talk@egroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: TBIS

Just a little info from a commercial standpoint.
We sell TBs IBs SDBs MDBs
SPUs MTBs and an occasional JI and PCI.  I like
them all, in terms of
hybridizing, every class is challenging to me.
The fact that there are
awards in every class helps motivate me to
hybridize in all of the classes.
(plus the personal satisfaction of improving the
flowers)  We are a business
so the emphasis has to be on what sells.  TBs make
up 91% of our sales in
volume and over 95% of sales in dollars.  We try
to offer something for as
many people as possible but it is pretty obvious
that the large majority
want TBs.
Mike Sutton
Sutton's Iris Gardens