Re: AIS: TBIS

In a message dated 8/17/00 2:54:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Mark doesn't grow many TBs
 because it is like throwing fish down an alligators throat.  >>

John,
     That caught my attention!  I have had some success with a potted Byers
rebloomer, so I am trying a couple more.  Only time will tell if this will
really work.  However, Louisianas do great here, as does the species Iris
virginica.  If AIS would promote some of these more, I think there is a
largely untapped potential for membership growth.
     I am glad to see the promotion of Louisianas and Morea in the current
AIS Bulletin, although Morea will not grow here either.  I feel it is a step
in the right direction.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida   [I saw a real alligator today:  About 7' long.]

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7763/0/_/486170/_/966560615/