AIS: CULT: TBIS & regional performance?

Well, now that we know that TBIS director is lurking amongst us, I'd
like to put in another 'wish' for regional reporting of TB performance.
Especially the ones that have been around long enough to be down in the
more accessible price range (still shaking my head over that Ghio offer
to name a seedling for $250).

Seems like I remember someone ontalk was in charge of collating the AIS
Symposium results & was going to try to get that to us by region this
time.  That will be great.

I don't know what to ask for beyond that - the Symposium only can report
on cultivars that folks have already found out about and tried.

Regional test gardens?  As the folks at our local University Trial
Gardens told our local iris club, we already have test gardens in our
back yards.  It's just getting the information collected and shared that
seems to be the challenge.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://click.egroups.com/1/7016/0/_/486170/_/966562578/